About Scott Winterroth
- Public relations experience is a mix of both agency public relations and corporate communications.
- Committed to thoughtful planning and execution of public relations, communication and social media campaigns.
- Emphasis is on strategic messaging and crisis communications.
- In-depth working areas include travel, hospitality, tourism, government affairs, arts and culture, non-profit and real estate.
- Planned and executed the first strategic social media campaigns for McCormick Place, the nation’s largest convention center, and Navy Pier, the Midwest’s top tourist destination.
- Today, these campaigns have become an integral part of the MPEA’s external communications plan and have grown exponentially.
- His passion for the musical arts led him to create CountryMusicChicago.com, a one-stop news and information resource for all-things country music in Chicago.
media, government and public relations, corporate communications, emerging technologies, travel and tourism, ethics, integrated marketing communication, online marketing, event management, real estate, country music, social media, search engine optimization (SEO), artist development, email marketing, mobile strategy, Adobe platforms and WordPress
Organization & Groups:
- Public Relations Society of America
- Publicity Club of Chicago
- Chicago WordPress Meetup Group